Seeds4Hope Guidelines, deadlines, application documents, awarded grants, and progress reports.
Over the past year the Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation (the Foundation) has expanded its commitment to research through the establishment of the Foundation Research Committee and by approving increases in the Seeds4Hope budget that permit an increase in the maximum value of seed grants awarded. In view of the developments and to better align with the Foundation’s overall administrative duties and fund raising initiatives the time line of Seeds4Hope has been revised. These revisions, beginning with the 2017 competition, include the following key dates:
– May 15th, 2017: REVISED 2017 S4H Guidelines for Researchers
– May 21st, 2017: Call for proposals and posting of application documents
– June 26th, 2017: Due date for notice of Intent to apply package
– July 30th, 2017: Due date for application package from eligible researchers
– February 15th, 2018: Notification of results to applicants
– March (day TBA) 2018: Awards ceremony/release of first year installments
1. Full details of the time line changes will be sent to host institutions and will be included in the 2017 S4H Guidelines for Researchers.
2. Only the time line has been revised; all other aspects of the Seeds4Hope application process will remain the same.
3. The November 15th, 2017 date for release of the second (Year 2) installment for 2016 researchers remains in effect.
Charitable Registration Number : 89049 3562 RR0001