LOCK OUT CANCER ZEHRS RAFFLE RULES OF PLAY
- Sales open: May 2, 2022
- Sales close: May 26, 2022 at 11:59pm
- Draw date: May 29, 2022
- 1st Place Grand Prize: Groceries for a Year (Zehrs Gift Certificates) (valued at $5,200)
- 2nd Place: BBQ + Meat + Accessories (valued at $650)
- 3rd Place: $300 Gift Card to Zehrs Garden Centre
- 4th Place: Charcuterie Board Gift Set (wood platter and $50 PC gift card – total valued at $190)
Rules of Play:
- The sale of raffle tickets will take place online only during May 2, 2022 – May 26, 2022.
- Raffle tickets will be sold for $50.00 per ticket.
- There are a maximum of 634 tickets available for purchase
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket.
- A total of 630 tickets will be sold, at a cost of $50 each.
- First place prize is valued at $5,200. Second place prize is valued at $650. Third place prize is valued at $300. Fourth place price is valued at $190.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase. Purchasers will have to confirm their location prior to completing the purchase.
- Billing addresses must be located in Ontario in order for the purchaser to be eligible to win the raffle. Purchases made with billing addresses outside of Ontario will be refunded, and the tickets will be voided/not included in the prize draws.
- Tickets will be available online at https://windsorcancerfoundation.org/
- Tickets will be sold using Blackbaud Merchant Services.
- After buying, patrons will receive an e-mail confirming their ticket purchase, which will serve as their ticket.
- The winning tickets will be selected via a barrel draw, where physical tickets will be drawn from a barrel as per the steps outlined below:
- After ticket sale cut-off date, tickets will be printed and placed into a draw barrel.
- On draw date, the draw barrel will be shaken/mixed before each prize draw. We will first draw for the 4th place prize, then the third, then the second then the grand prize, first place draw will be last. All draws will be done on the same date.
- As the 4th, 3rd and 2nd place prizes are drawn for, the winning tickets are removed from the barrel and are not eligible for remaining prize draw(s).
- Winners will be notified through a phone call. At this time, arrangements will be made to distribute the prizes to the winner.
- The winning ticket numbers will be announced via e-mail and the winners will also be listed on our website: https://windsorcancerfoundation.org
- If the winner does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation at: 519-254-5577 ext. 58557, or by email at: email@example.com. A representative from the Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation will meet with the winner at an agreed upon time and location for ticket verification. The winner will then be given their prize. For verification, winners must have the original confirmation email and no copies.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given their prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Any unclaimed prizes must be held in trust by the Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation for a period not less than six (6) months from the date the prize was awarded. Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation must keep records of the attempts made to contact the winner as part of the documentation retained under the terms and conditions of the licence. At the end of the six-month period, the total amount of the prize held in trust, including interest, or the value of a merchandise prize equal to the manufacturer’s retail listed price, must be included by the Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation in the gross proceeds of the lottery event.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the raffle: The Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation Staff and Board of Directors, their spouses, or any individual who resides in the same residence of the aforementioned persons.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at windsorcancerfoundation.org
Play responsibly: Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-888-230-3505) www.connexontario.ca