HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
It’s not just about growing a beard to show your support (although we love that part). You can support Grow On Windsor in a number of ways:
• Register on-line and begin collecting pledges individually or as a team with your family, friends or co-workers. *Registration for Grow On 2021 is now closed*
• Create or attend an event and have some fun
• Donate directly to the Grow On Windsor campaign
• Participate in a 3rd Party Event
• Pledge in support of an individual or team
WHAT IS GROW ON WINDSOR?
Grow On Windsor is a local fundraising campaign created by the Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation in 2015. The campaign takes place every November in support of cancer awareness, research and treatment for men living in our region. Funds raised stay local and help support patients within the Windsor Regional Cancer Centre.
This year you can help provide funding for the following items and initiatives within our community:
- ArcCheck: An essential part of radiation treatment plan quality assurance to ensure treatment is given to the patient as planned.
- Five Infusion Pumps: Assist with providing systemic treatment to patients.
- Seeds4Hope: Start-up funding for locally based, new and innovative cancer research.
Photo credit: Mychailo Photography
FRIENDS OF THE FOUNDATION